Car reviews - Jaguar - F-Type - S Coupe AWD
Jaguar’s feisty F-Type feline gets all-wheel drive and more grunt for 2017
29 Aug 2017
THERE was considerable fanfare when the much-loved British breed finally put its new F-Type sportscar on the road – such a long time coming but all of that street presence meant it was well worth the wait.
The belligerent bark of forced induction bullying six or eight cylinders does almost as much for those it passes as it does for the conductor behind the wheel.
But the pricetag isn’t nice, the boot is small, the cabin storage isn’t much better, the infotainment system is now out of date and it still has the odd minor niggle that reminds some of the bad old days of Jags and questionable reliability.
But many just greet such concerns with a shrug and a longing gaze at the curvaceous tail, followed by a grin as the supercharged engine fires up.
Click to see larger images
Model release date: 1 June 2015
Click to share
GoAuto can help you buy a new F-Type
Customer Terms and Conditions – New Car Lead enquires
This is an agreement between GoAutoMedia Pty Limited ACN 094 732 457 of PO Box 18, Beach Road, Sandringham, VIC, 3191 (“we/us”), the owner and operator of the GoAuto.com.au website (“the website”) and the person wanting GoAuto.com.au to provide them with a lead for the purchase of a new car (“you”).
By completing a New Car Lead Enquiry, you agree to the terms and conditions and disclaimers and acknowledge the policies set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- In order for us to effect a lead you must you must complete a New Car Lead Enquiry (“Enquiry”).
- We will call you as soon as possible after you complete the Enquiry and certainly no later than the next business day. When we call, we will discuss with you your new car requirements.
- You consent to our passing on the Enquiry and your requirements to an appropriate authorised motor car dealer as a lead.
- We will contact you again in approximately eight days following your initial enquiry to check on the progress of the Enquiry.
- While we will provide the dealer with the Enquiry and details of your new car requirements, we take no responsibility for what happens after passing on that material as a lead.
- You acknowledge that we are a new car information service providing new car editorial information, pictures and prices to our customers as a guide only. Any new car prices published on the website are the manufacturers’ recommended retail prices and do not include delivery charges and on-road costs. Any authorized motor car dealer to which we pass on your Enquiry as a lead will provide you with full details of the price at which the vehicle will be sold to you.
- You acknowledge that we do not sell motor vehicles. Any sale of a new car to you by a dealer after we have passed on your Enquiry to that dealer as a lead, is a sale by that dealer not by us.
- We take privacy very seriously. We understand that you will only complete an Enquiry if you can trust us to protect your personal information and use it appropriately. Our policy is to ensure that the personal information collected when you make an Enquiry is only used for the purposes of connecting you with an authorised motor car dealer.
- We do not on-sell information collected from you or any other customer.
- From time to time, we may email you with information or promotions that may be relevant for car buyers. You will continue to receive communications from us unless you tell us that you do not want to receive any advertising or promotional information in the future by unsubscribing from these communications.
2.0 221KW RWD
400 Sport V6
400 Sport V6 AWD
R-Dynamic 2.0 221KW RWD
V6 280KW AWD
V6 R-Dynamic 250KW
V6 R-Dynamic 280KW
V6 R-Dynamic 280KW AWD
V8 R AWD
V8 SVR AWD
Motor industry news
GoAutoNews is Australia’s number one automotive industry journal covering the latest news, future and new model releases, market trends, industry personnel movements, and international events.