Make / Model Search

GoAuto glossary


This describes the situation where a layer of surface water gets between the road and the car’s tyres, causing a loss of control as it skates across the wet road.

Glossary A to Z

Stuck on a word or some strange terminology?

Select the word in the list to become an automotive guru for your friends.

Select a term or phrase

Catch up on all of the latest industry news with this week's edition of GoAutoNews
Click here