Car reviews - Isuzu - D-Max - range
Facelifted Isuzu D-Max not messing with popular, tried-and-trusted formula
10 Feb 2017
IN JUST eight years, the Isuzu D-Max has forged an enviable reputation in Australia for dependability, a loyal fan base and word-of-mouth marketing most brands could only dream of.
This is despite automotive publications such as GoAuto gushing endlessly about how nice the current crop of utes are to drive or how comfortable and impressive their slick SUV-like interiors are.
With this facelifted D-Max, Isuzu has risked falling behind by leaving the dynamics and interior well alone but instead focussed on drivetrain and equipment upgrades plus some additional noise and vibration deadening.
It would be easy to dismiss the D-Max as an agricultural also-ran, but for people wanting to take full advantage of the go anywhere, do anything versatility promised by ute ownership, genuine toughness and strong factory backup count for a hell of a lot.Click here for the full review...
The Road to Recovery podcast series
Click to see larger images
Model release date: 1 February 2017
Click to share
GoAuto can help you buy a new D-Max
Customer Terms and Conditions – New Car Lead enquires
This is an agreement between GoAutoMedia Pty Limited ACN 094 732 457 of PO Box 18, Beach Road, Sandringham, VIC, 3191 (“we/us”), the owner and operator of the GoAuto.com.au website (“the website”) and the person wanting GoAuto.com.au to provide them with a lead for the purchase of a new car (“you”).
By completing a New Car Lead Enquiry, you agree to the terms and conditions and disclaimers and acknowledge the policies set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- In order for us to effect a lead you must you must complete a New Car Lead Enquiry (“Enquiry”).
- We will call you as soon as possible after you complete the Enquiry and certainly no later than the next business day. When we call, we will discuss with you your new car requirements.
- You consent to our passing on the Enquiry and your requirements to an appropriate authorised motor car dealer as a lead.
- We will contact you again in approximately eight days following your initial enquiry to check on the progress of the Enquiry.
- While we will provide the dealer with the Enquiry and details of your new car requirements, we take no responsibility for what happens after passing on that material as a lead.
- You acknowledge that we are a new car information service providing new car editorial information, pictures and prices to our customers as a guide only. Any new car prices published on the website are the manufacturers’ recommended retail prices and do not include delivery charges and on-road costs. Any authorized motor car dealer to which we pass on your Enquiry as a lead will provide you with full details of the price at which the vehicle will be sold to you.
- You acknowledge that we do not sell motor vehicles. Any sale of a new car to you by a dealer after we have passed on your Enquiry to that dealer as a lead, is a sale by that dealer not by us.
- We take privacy very seriously. We understand that you will only complete an Enquiry if you can trust us to protect your personal information and use it appropriately. Our policy is to ensure that the personal information collected when you make an Enquiry is only used for the purposes of connecting you with an authorised motor car dealer.
- We do not on-sell information collected from you or any other customer.
- From time to time, we may email you with information or promotions that may be relevant for car buyers. You will continue to receive communications from us unless you tell us that you do not want to receive any advertising or promotional information in the future by unsubscribing from these communications.
4x2 LS-U Crew Cab Ute-High Ride
4x2 SX Crew Cab Chas High Ride
4x2 SX Crew Cab Ute-High Ride
4x2 SX Single Cab Chas High Ride
4x2 SX Single Cab Chas Low Ride
4x2 SX Space Cab Ute High Ride
4x4 EX Single Cab Chas
4x4 LS-M Crew Cab Ute
4x4 LS-Terrain Crew Cab Ute
4x4 LS-Terrain Crew Cab Ute High Ride
4x4 LS-U Crew Cab Ute
4x4 LS-U Space Cab Ute
4x4 SX Crew Cab Chas
4x4 SX Crew Cab Ute
4x4 SX Crew Cab Ute High Ride
4x4 SX Single Cab Chas
4x4 SX Space Cab Chas
LS-T Crew Cab Ute
Motor industry news
GoAutoNews is Australia’s number one automotive industry journal covering the latest news, future and new model releases, market trends, industry personnel movements, and international events.