Car reviews - Lamborghini - Aventador - S
*price excludes on road costs and dealer delivery fees
- Body Type: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Series: 834
- Warranty (kms): Unlimited
- Warranty (years): Three years
- Aspiration: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Bore: 95.0mm
- Capacity: 6498cc
- Compression Ratio: 11.8:1
- Cylinders: 12
- Engine number: L539
- Engine type: V
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded 98
- Litre: 6.5
- Location: Rear
- Orientation: Inline
- Valve desc.: DOHC with VVT
- Valves: 48
- Drive train: All-wheel drive
- Shift position: floor
- Transmission: 7-speed automatic
Top^Weight and Capacities
- Fuel tank size: 90 litres
- CO2 Emissions: 394 g/km
- EURO rating: LEV 2
- Fuel usage: 16.9 l/100km
- Fuel usage (City): 26.2 l/100km
- Fuel usage (Highway): 11.6 l/100km
- Greenhouse rating: 1.5
- Kerb to kerb: 12.5m
- Power (kW): 544
- Power (RPM): 8400
- Stroke: 76.4
- Torque (Nm): 690
- Torque (rpm): 5500
- Weight (kgs): 1575
Top^Wheels and Tyres
- Front tyres: 255/30
- Front wheels: 9/20
- Spare: Run-flat
- Type: Alloy
- Doors: 2
- Ground clearance: 100mm
- Height: 1136mm
- Length: 4797mm
- Track front: 1720
- Track rear: 1700
- Wheelbase: 2700
- Width: 2265mm
- Width (without mirrors): 2030mm
- Air Cond.: climate control
- - 4 Speaker Stereo
- - Bluetooth System
- - GPS
- - Leather steering wheel
- - Leather trim
- - Power windows
- - Starter Button
- Mirrors electrically operated: heated and foldable
- - 20x9.0 Front Alloy Wheels
- - 21x13.0 Rear Alloy Wheels
- - 255/30 R20 front tyres
- - 355/25 R21 rear tyres
- - Bi-Xenon Headlamps
- - Headlamp Washers
- - Rain Sensing Auto wipers
- - Rear Spoiler Electric
- - passenger
- - side airbags. knee airgbags only for specific markets
- Control: traction
- - ACTIVE SAFETY
- - Airbags
- - Electronic Stability Control (ABS and TCS integrated)
- - Front and rear specific collapsible areas
- - PASSIVE SAFETY
- - side protection system
- - Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- - Alarm
- - Engine immobiliser
- Engine bonnet: rear air inlets and spoiler in carbon fiber
- - AERODYNAMICS
- - BODY
- - BRAKES
- - Carbon-ceramic brakes with fixed calipers monoblock in aluminum with 6 pistons (front) and 4 pistons (rear)
- - Carbon-ceramic discs ventilated and cross drilled with 380 mm diameter and 38 mm thickness
- - Carbon-ceramic discs ventilated and cross drilled with 400 mm diameter and 38 mm thickness
- - completely panelled u
- - Contchassis
- - Double wishbone fully independent
- - Electronic Stability Control (ABS and TCS integrated)
- - Front brakes
- - Hydraulic assisted power steering
- - LDS (Lamborghini Dynamic Steering) with variable steering rationderbodyact Lamborghini Australia
- - Monocoque in carbon fiber
- - other panels in aluminum and synthetic material
- - Push rod magneto-rheologic active front and rear suspension with horizontal dampers and springs
- - Rear brakes
- - Rear electronically operated spoiler with 3 positions
- - STEERING SYSTEM
- - STEERING TYPE
- - SUSPENSION
- - SUSPENSION GEOMETRY
- - SUSPENSION TYPE
*pricing as of March 2017 ( Manual transmission pricing unless specified )
- "Radio: Navigation & Infotainment System -inc: audio system:
- - am/fm/mp3/cd player
- - bluetooth
- - color display and 4 speakers"
- - connection to external entertainment devices
- - digital radio w/digital media card
- - navigation system w/dvd and traffic info
- Sv Interior:
- - ad personam color
- - color upon choice
- "Branding Package w/Alcantara -inc: badging on dash: headrests and wheels"
- "Fully Electric & Heated Seats -inc: driver and passenger 8-way power adjustable reach: height adjustment and details in carbon fiber"
- Orange Brake Calipers: ad personam
- Red Brake Calipers: ad personam
- Yellow Brake Calipers: ad personam
- - "HomeLink -inc: coming home device and garage door opener"
- - "Magneto-Rheological Suspension w/Red Rear Spring (1BM) -inc: Without lifting system"
- - "Magneto-Rheological Suspension w/Red Rear Spring -inc: lifting system"
- - "Multifunction Steering Wheel in Alcantara (2ZM) -inc: perforated leather inserts"
- - "Multifunction Steering Wheel in Alcantara -inc: smooth leather inserts"
- - "Sensonum Premium Sound System -inc: upgraded speakers"
- - "Travel Package -inc: front cup holders and load restraint"
- - "Wheels: 20"" Front & 21"" Rear Diantus Forged (Red) -inc: High gloss black w/red central locking"
- - "Wheels: 20"" Front & 21"" Rear Diantus Forged -inc: High gloss black w/black central locking"
- - Big Sv Logo (STICKER)
- - Big Sv Logo Painted
- - Carbon Skin Package
- - Engine Area in Carbon Fiber (T-Shaped & X-Frame)
- - Fire Extinguisher
- - Fixed Rear Air Intake in Visible Carbon Fiber
- - Footplate in Carbon Fiber
- - Gray Brake Calipers
- - Multifunction Steering Wheel in Full Alcantara
- - Orange Brake Calipers
- - Rear View Camera
- - Red Brake Calipers
- - Small Sv Logo (STICKER)
- - Small Sv Logo Painted
- - Steering Wheel in Alcantara w/Perforated Leather
- - Steering Wheel in Full Alcantara
- - Tires: 20" Front & 21" Rear Performance Summer
- - Transparent Engine Bonnet
- - Yellow Brake Calipers
Click to see larger images
Table of contents
Share with your friends
Enquire on or Test Drive a New Aventador
Customer Terms and Conditions – New Car Lead enquires
This is an agreement between GoAutoMedia Pty Limited ACN 094 732 457 of PO Box 18, Beach Road, Sandringham, VIC, 3191 (“we/us”), the owner and operator of the GoAuto.com.au website (“the website”) and the person wanting GoAuto.com.au to provide them with a lead for the purchase of a new car (“you”).
By completing a New Car Lead Enquiry, you agree to the terms and conditions and disclaimers and acknowledge the policies set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- In order for us to effect a lead you must you must complete a New Car Lead Enquiry (“Enquiry”).
- We will call you as soon as possible after you complete the Enquiry and certainly no later than the next business day. When we call, we will discuss with you your new car requirements.
- You consent to our passing on the Enquiry and your requirements to an appropriate authorised motor car dealer as a lead.
- We will contact you again in approximately eight days following your initial enquiry to check on the progress of the Enquiry.
- While we will provide the dealer with the Enquiry and details of your new car requirements, we take no responsibility for what happens after passing on that material as a lead.
- You acknowledge that we are a new car information service providing new car editorial information, pictures and prices to our customers as a guide only. Any new car prices published on the website are the manufacturers’ recommended retail prices and do not include delivery charges and on-road costs. Any authorized motor car dealer to which we pass on your Enquiry as a lead will provide you with full details of the price at which the vehicle will be sold to you.
- You acknowledge that we do not sell motor vehicles. Any sale of a new car to you by a dealer after we have passed on your Enquiry to that dealer as a lead, is a sale by that dealer not by us.
- We take privacy very seriously. We understand that you will only complete an Enquiry if you can trust us to protect your personal information and use it appropriately. Our policy is to ensure that the personal information collected when you make an Enquiry is only used for the purposes of connecting you with an authorised motor car dealer.
- We do not on-sell information collected from you or any other customer.
- From time to time, we may email you with information or promotions that may be relevant for car buyers. You will continue to receive communications from us unless you tell us that you do not want to receive any advertising or promotional information in the future by unsubscribing from these communications.
Motor industry news
GoAutoNews is Australia’s number one automotive industry journal covering the latest news, future and new model releases, market trends, industry personnel movements, and international events.