Car reviews - Holden - Colorado - range
Holden chases fleet, private sales with upgrades to Colorado ute and wagon
24 Oct 2013
HOLDEN’S Thai-built Colorado ute has sold well since it launched in June 2012, but it has never quite reached the heights of light-commercial king, Toyota’s HiLux.
Even the long-in-the-tooth Nissan Navara and Mitsubishi Triton sell more units than Colorado, as does major rival Ford’s Australian-engineered Ranger.
To ensure its impressive workhorse remains competitive, Holden has given the Colorado ute and seven-seat Colorado 7 SUV range a minor refresh for 2014, with improvements to safety, standard equipment and engine power.
By including the MyLink infotainment system as standard on all models, except the entry-level “farm-spec” DX ute, and increasing prices by only $200 on automatic ute variants, Holden is hoping to snatch a few sales from its stronger selling rivals.Click here for the full review...
Click to see larger images
Model release date: 1 October 2013 to 1 October 2014
Click to share
GoAuto can help you buy a new Colorado
Customer Terms and Conditions – New Car Lead enquires
This is an agreement between GoAutoMedia Pty Limited ACN 094 732 457 of PO Box 18, Beach Road, Sandringham, VIC, 3191 (“we/us”), the owner and operator of the GoAuto.com.au website (“the website”) and the person wanting GoAuto.com.au to provide them with a lead for the purchase of a new car (“you”).
By completing a New Car Lead Enquiry, you agree to the terms and conditions and disclaimers and acknowledge the policies set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- In order for us to effect a lead you must you must complete a New Car Lead Enquiry (“Enquiry”).
- We will call you as soon as possible after you complete the Enquiry and certainly no later than the next business day. When we call, we will discuss with you your new car requirements.
- You consent to our passing on the Enquiry and your requirements to an appropriate authorised motor car dealer as a lead.
- We will contact you again in approximately eight days following your initial enquiry to check on the progress of the Enquiry.
- While we will provide the dealer with the Enquiry and details of your new car requirements, we take no responsibility for what happens after passing on that material as a lead.
- You acknowledge that we are a new car information service providing new car editorial information, pictures and prices to our customers as a guide only. Any new car prices published on the website are the manufacturers’ recommended retail prices and do not include delivery charges and on-road costs. Any authorized motor car dealer to which we pass on your Enquiry as a lead will provide you with full details of the price at which the vehicle will be sold to you.
- You acknowledge that we do not sell motor vehicles. Any sale of a new car to you by a dealer after we have passed on your Enquiry to that dealer as a lead, is a sale by that dealer not by us.
- We take privacy very seriously. We understand that you will only complete an Enquiry if you can trust us to protect your personal information and use it appropriately. Our policy is to ensure that the personal information collected when you make an Enquiry is only used for the purposes of connecting you with an authorised motor car dealer.
- We do not on-sell information collected from you or any other customer.
- From time to time, we may email you with information or promotions that may be relevant for car buyers. You will continue to receive communications from us unless you tell us that you do not want to receive any advertising or promotional information in the future by unsubscribing from these communications.
LS 4x4 Crew Cab Chas
LS 4x4 Crew Cab Pick Up
LS 4x4 Single Cab Chas
LS 4x4 Space Cab Chas
LS Crew Cab Chas
LS Crew Cab Pick Up
LS Single Cab Chas
LSX Crew Cab Chas Limited Edition
LSX Crew Cab Pick Up Limited Edition
LT 4x4 Crew Cab Pick Up
LT Crew Cab Pick Up
LTZ 4x4 Crew Cab Pick Up
LTZ 4x4 Space Cab Pick Up
LTZ Crew Cab Pick Up
Storm Crew Cab Limited Edition
Z71 4x4 Crew Cab Pick Up
Motor industry news
GoAutoNews is Australia’s number one automotive industry journal covering the latest news, future and new model releases, market trends, industry personnel movements, and international events.